If your dream of living and working in the United States is threatened by deportation, or you are seeking asylum in the U.S. to escape persecution in your country, you can find experienced representation at Gorton Law LLC. A Boston deportation & asylum lawyer could deal with the challenges associated with deportation, asylum, and other serious immigration matters so you can focus on building a better future for yourself and your family.
Protecting Your Right to Remain in the U.S.
If you or someone you love has been threatened with removal, you need a team that has the knowledge and wherewithal to resolve the matter efficiently and effectively. At Gorton Law LLC, we are committed to our clients’ needs and goals.
Our deportation defense and related services include, but are not limited to:
- Asylum: Prevent deportation by applying for asylum, if you are in fear of persecution in your home country. Our attorneys can help you apply for asylum to avoid removal from the U.S.
- Bond Hearings: If you’ve been detained by ICE, a hearing may be held to determine whether you’re eligible for release on bond. We can protect your interests in your immigration bond hearing.
- Cancellation of Removal: If you’re of good moral character, have been in the U.S. for 10 years, and have family that would suffer hardship if you were removed, you may be eligible for cancellation of removal.
- ICE Custody Release: If you or a loved one is detained at an ICE facility, securing your timely release is essential. Our attorneys are experienced in dealing with ICE to get you out of custody and safe at home.
- Immigration Court: Significant backlogs and long wait times can make Immigration Court appearances difficult, but our lawyers are prepared to fight for our clients’ rights when they get their day in court.
- Appeals: USCIS decisions can be appealed to the Administrative Appeals Office, and Immigration Court decisions can be appealed to the Board of Immigration Appeals. You can seek a better outcome.
We also offer experienced counsel related to family-based immigration, business and employment-based immigration, citizenship, and special circumstances such as waivers and U visas.
Contact a Skilled Deportation Defense Attorney in Boston
When your presence in the U.S. is threatened, you cannot afford to settle for inexperienced counsel or try to handle it on your own. Everything you have worked so hard for will be at risk. Instead of facing an uncertain future, involve our Malden deportation defense lawyers. With our team in your corner, you’ll know that we will do everything we can to help you remain in the United States. Contact us today to get started.
For more information, call (617) 902-0100. From our Malden, MA office, we serve clients in North Boston, Everett, Medford, and all of Massachusetts.