Trust Our Skilled Attorneys to Help You Get Your Visa

In a shrinking world, businesses often recruit and attract talent from all over the world. If you intend to move to the U.S. to work or are trying to bring international employees to the states, our skilled Boston immigration attorneys can help you navigate the complex legal procedures involved.

We can handle business or employment-related immigration matters involving:

To discuss your business immigration needs with a skilled lawyer, call today!

What Type of Visa Do You Need?

H-1B visas are for foreign workers who want to enter the U.S. temporarily to perform special occupations for a U.S. employer. TN visas are for Canadian and Mexican employees wanting to enter the U.S. for work. Only a limited number of H-1B visas are granted every year. TN visas are the result of NAFTA and are valid for only three years, though they may be extended.

Outstanding researchers may be eligible for O-1A or O-1B visas. Your immigration attorney will have to prove, however, that your stay in the U.S. as a professor, artist, or scientist would benefit the country in some way.

EB-1 visas are for those who work in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletic occupations who want to remain permanently in the U.S. to work. These types of visas are also granted on a limited basis.

Our lawyers are knowledgeable about several other types of visas, including:

Start Your Application Today

You will need a driven and professional lawyer to provide the legal strategies needed to have your visa approved. If you have questions or wish to pursue any type of visa for work in the U.S., call Gorton Law LLC today for a case evaluation. We have had success with obtaining the proper visas for countless individuals throughout Massachusetts.

Discover how our Boston immigration lawyers can make a difference in your case. Call us or contact us online today for your confidential consultation!