Serving Personalized Representation
Meet Our Team
Jamie H. Gorton
Founder, Managing Attorney
Noa S. Roth
About Our Boston Immigration Firm
Also Serving Medford, Everett, North Boston & Beyond
If you’re facing any immigration-related issue, you probably have many questions. You might be asking, “I don’t know how to hire a lawyer,” or “What do I need to do besides fill out some forms?” Many clients say, “You are the first firm I’ve ever hired. I don’t know what to expect.”
At Gorton Law LLC, we are here to guide you to a swift and successful resolution of your immigration matter. You can count on our dedication, our resolve, and our skill in this ever-changing and extremely challenging field. From our office in Malden, we serve Everett, Medford, North Boston, and the surrounding communities across Massachusetts.
Three Reasons to Call Today
- You probably need a lawyer. Working with immigration involves a complicated tangle of laws, rules, and regulations. Many nasty surprises or hidden traps are hiding for the unwary or the inexperienced. When your family’s fate depends on successfully immigrating to the United States, hire someone with the experience and vision you need.
- Immigration is time sensitive. Immigration is full of deadlines, expiration dates, “priority dates,” “receipt dates,” and more. Do not delay in securing experienced legal representation — your immigration benefits may depend on it!
- It’s confidential. We offer a 100% confidential consultation to assess your case and provide competent legal advice about what happens next.
Why Hire an Immigration Attorney
The forms are free. Our process is priceless.
Anyone can download the forms from the USCIS website at no charge at all. Every USCIS form can be downloaded for free at https://www.uscis.gov/forms.
So why have hundreds of businesses, families, and individuals decided to hire Gorton Law LLC to be their immigration firm? When you hire our firm, you are getting our Three C’s of Client Success.
When You Hire an Immigration Lawyer, You Want an Attorney Who:
- Is a Counselor. Attorneys exist to give counsel and advice to clients who need help. An immigration lawyer can tell you how and what to do. That is why we always start with a consultation to help pick your strategy for success.
- Is Correct. Even a simple green card marriage case takes 67 pages when our office prepares it. Our clients depend on getting the work done and getting the work done correctly. Nothing leaves our office until our attorneys are proud to sign our names to the work. We stand behind the work we do 100%.
- Is a Concierge. Anyone who has had to go through immigration knows that USCIS customer service isn’t enough. From the beginning to the end of your case, our attorneys and staff are ready to offer great customer service and to be your personal guide through every step of the process.
What Do Our Attorneys Say About Hiring an Immigration Lawyer?
“Anyone with enough time and patience can do their own immigration case, just like anyone can do their own plumbing or do their own taxes. Personally, I hire a CPA to do my taxes, I hire a plumber to fix my pipes, and I hire a mechanic to fix my car. This is because my time is valuable, and I trust specialists to see how all the parts work together.” – Jamie Gorton, principal attorney.
We Have the Experience & Resolve You Need
Our attorneys have years of experience practicing immigration law and representing clients’ interests. From green cards to deportation defense, we handle it all. We provide our clients with fresh insight and stay on top of the latest legal strategies. Our resolve is unmatched. Whether you are dealing with family immigration matters, work authorization, or business immigration, we have the resources and skill to assist you.
When you or your family have green cards, work authorization, or deportation to worry about, you can’t afford not to hire an experienced and determined immigration attorney to fight for you. Do not wait— call today
to reserve your consultation!